WEB SITES' USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND JAMSWHOLESALE.COM
JAMS, Inc. and its related companies (collectively, "JAMS "), maintain this and any other site operated by JAMS (collectively, the "Web Sites") for your personal information, education, and communication. While you should feel free to browse the Web Sites, please understand that your access to and use of the Web Sites is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, the Web Sites may themselves contain additional terms that govern particular features or offers (for example, chat areas). By accessing and browsing the Web Sites, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and JAMS concerning the Web Sites are superseded to the extent they conflict with these Terms and Conditions. Your use of or linking to any content on the Web Sites, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Web Sites is copyrighted and may not be used without the written permission of JAMS, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Web Sites. JAMS neither warrants nor represents that your use of material displayed on the Web Sites will not infringe rights of third parties. Nothing contained on the Web Sites should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any JAMS intellectual property right (including, but not limited to any patent, trademark, trade name, copyright or trade secret).
- You may download material displayed on the Web Sites for noncommercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials or as specified on the Web Sites. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Web Sites, including the text, images, audio, and video, for public or commercial purposes.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Web Sites are either the property of, or used with permission by, JAMS. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or as provided elsewhere on the Web Sites. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. You are also advised that JAMS will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- The trademark logos and service marks displayed on the Web Sites (collectively the Trademarks) are registered and unregistered trademarks of JAMS and others. Nothing contained on the Web Sites should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks without the written permission of JAMS or such third party that may own the Trademarks.
- JAMS has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Web Sites and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Web Sites. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- While JAMS uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Web Sites, JAMS makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. JAMS shall not be held responsible for any action taken that is based on the information presented on the Web Sites, and all users of the Web Sites agree that access and use of the Web Sites is at the user's own risk. JAMS assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Web Sites.
- Your use of and browsing in the Web Sites are at your own risk. Neither JAMS nor any other party involved in creating, producing, hosting or delivering the Web Sites is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Web Sites or their contents. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Web Sites is provided to you AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- JAMS also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Web Sites or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Web Sites.
- The Web Sites may contain e-mail services, chat areas, message services and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (collectively, the Communication Services). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Use the Communication Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another or any of the Web Sites or networks connected thereto.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- If a particular Web Site requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You then must choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and restricting access to your computer. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to notify JAMS immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. JAMS will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. Additionally, you could be held liable for losses incurred by JAMS or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time. At JAMS 's sole discretion, JAMS may cancel the account of any user at any time.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Web Sites by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post including, without limitation, any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques may be used by JAMS or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting, as well as in the development, manufacture, marketing, and sale of any product.
- JAMS may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- JAMS maintains the Web Sites as a service to the Internet community and its customers. The Web Sites have been designed to provide general information about JAMS and its products. These pages are not intended to provide investment or medical advice, nor do they provide instruction on the appropriate use of products manufactured or sold by JAMS or its licensors or joint venture partners. Information on the Web Sites regarding products approved for marketing is qualified in its entirety by reference to the full prescribing information for such products.
For Questions or Concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions or any of the disclaimers contained herein, please contact:
4811 Lyons Technology Parkway, Unit 23/24
Coconut Creek, FL 33073